Friday, May 02, 2008

|SOMETIMES I DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED SOMETIMES I JUST MISS MY FATHER|



RZA AS BOBBY DIGITAL - DIGI SNAX

Drama Ft. Thea & Monk
U Can't Stop Me Now Ft. Inspectah Deck




INFINITE LIVEZ VS STADE - MORGAN FREEMAN'S PSYCHEDELIC SEMEN

Hoxton Smoothie
On Illusion Ft. DJ Tendraw
Lol to the Depths of Hell Ft. DJ Tendraw





CARLOS NINO & LIL SCI - WHAT'S THE SCIENCE? ELEVATION

Honor, Courage, and Karma Infinity Of Rhythm Ft. Prince Po
Circulate Ft. Invizible Handz
Higher Ft. Tiffany Paige





LYRICS BORN - EVERYWHERE AT ONCE

I Can't Decide (Everywhere At Once)
I Like It, I Love It
Whispers





GLEN PORTER - BLESSED BY A YOUNG DEATH

Transient
Something Glue
The Life






ATMOSPHERE - WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMON YOU PAINT THAT SHIT GOLD


The Waitress
Shoulda Know
Wild Wild Horses






SAPIENT - LETTERHEAD


Letterhead
Killinit
Throne Together Ft Ethic






45 - HELLO FRIENDS


Wa
P.Simon
Underground Superstar ft. Yu Sakai





LIL KIM - MS G.O.A.T. (GREATEST OF ALL TIMES)

Mis-education Of Lil Kim
Wrath Of Kim's Madness
Queen Bitch 101






KRS-ONE - MAXIMUM STRENGTH


The Heat
Do You Think They Ready For You







FAT RAY & BLACK MILK - THE SET UP

Bad Man (feat. Guilty Simpson & Scorpion)
When It Goes Down
Not U







GUILTY SIMPSON - ODE TO THE GHETTO

She Won't Stay At Home
Robbery
Ode To The Ghetto





NOMAK - RECALM


Radiant Ft Melodee
One Fist Ft Pismo (Iman Remix)
Time Of Reflect Ft Tor (Embee Remix)






I learned to keep my head up to the sky
And ask myself why
It has to be this way
I'd like to live my life in peace and
Have not to worry about
The dramas of the day


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

w0w !!!

Anonymous said...

ecris moi.

Anonymous said...

Some good stuff there. The new RZA stuff sounds pretty good, and I'm digging Lyrics Born too.

Thanks for that.